Frequently Asked Questions

Q: How can I help educate others regarding stigma and consequences?

Go to our Resources page where you’ll find tools you can download to use and share. Then visit our Get Involved page to learn how you can volunteer or advocate.

Q: I have a friend/relative/co-worker who needs help. What should I do?

We suggest you reach out to an accredited provider. You can visit the Indiana State Family and Social Services Administration website for Indiana-based services for both mental health and addiction, check out NextLevel Recovery for additional resources, or have them call 2-1-1 to connect with people who can help.

Q: I'm interested in learning more about the Indiana Recovery Council, who can i contact?

Please contact David Berman, Indiana Recovery Council Chair, at [email protected].